Increase funding and expand your in house capabilities — with expert Consulting & Coaching!
Because Carlton & Company has provided Fundraising Consulting & Coaching to top executives and senior staff for over 25 years, our seasoned experts can give you (or your staff) new skills to expand your donor pool and improve your bottom line.
Initially, this may involve inexpensive program review, with significant progress now possible through full remote conferencing. Subsequently, we can focus on advanced conversations, including sensitive or confidential aspects of fundraising unique to your organization. Whether pioneering a new start-up or guiding a well-established institution, you need specific, concrete tools that generate measurable results in critical areas such as
- Leadership development.
- Case development
- Volunteer recruitment and training
- Major gifts identification and solicitation
- Proven Online technologies – including web, Google, and mobile options
- Capital campaign planning
- Best practices that quickly can make a difference
- Development operations efficiency
- HR: Hiring the right people
- Evaluation of fundraising materials
- Better Communications Strategy at reduced cost
- Boosting nonprofit donor engagement and retention
Carlton & Company’s CEO, Bill Carlton, stands in the Global Top 100 of Capital Consulting Firms, with decades of experience in all aspects of Fundraising and institutional development — particularly including the planning, execution and management of capital campaigns. See profile
In the same vein, all Carlton & Company executives who share in Fundraising Consulting and Coaching possess deep experience as C-suite leaders, Development or Board heads.
In addition, our Coaching of Fundraising for Nonprofit 501(c)(3) institutions can include $10,000 per month of free Google Nonprofit AdWords marketing.
Finally, plans and rates for Consulting & Coaching services can be formulated to your needs.
Please text COACH to (617) 804-1984 or contact us via LiveChat or online contact form to set up an initial conference at no charge.