Increase funding and expand your in-house capabilities — with expert Consulting & Coaching!
Carlton & Company has provided Fundraising Consulting & Coaching to top executives and senior staff for over 25 years, and therefore, our seasoned experts can give you (and/or your staff) the skills and processes you need. Consequently, this will expand your donor pool and improve your bottom line.
Initially, this may involve inexpensive program reviews, because of significant progress now possible through remote conferencing. Subsequently, we can focus on advanced conversations, including sensitive or confidential aspects of fundraising unique to your organization. Whether pioneering a new start-up or guiding a well-established institution, you need specific, concrete tools that generate measurable results in critical areas such as
- Leadership development.
- Case development
- Volunteer recruitment and training
- Major gifts identification and solicitation
- Proven Online technologies – including web, Google, and mobile options
- Capital campaign planning, execution, and in addition, FREE $10,000 a month Google Advertising
- Best practices that quickly can make a difference
- Development operation’s efficiency
- HR: Hiring the right people
- Evaluation of fundraising materials
- Boosting nonprofit donor engagement and retention
Carlton & Company’s CEO, Bill Carlton, stands in the Global Top 100 of Capital Consulting Firms. Furthermore, with decades of experience in all aspects of Fundraising and institutional development, Bill excels in the planning, execution, and management of capital campaigns. See profile
Because of Bill’s leadership, all Carlton & Company executives who share in Fundraising Consulting and Coaching possess deep experience as C-suite leaders.
Our Coaching of Fundraising for Nonprofit 501(c)(3) institutions has made a difference for many organizations, and as a result, can include $10,000 per month of free Google Nonprofit AdWords marketing.
Plans and rates for Consulting & Coaching services can be formulated to your needs; so give us a call today.
Finally, please text COACH to (617) 804-1984 or contact us via Live-Chat or online contact form to set up an initial conference at no charge.