The Carlton & Company Advantage has produced hundreds of successful capital campaigns and major gift appeals. In general, when you choose Carlton & Company, you gain an immediate partner with deep experience, knowledge, and practical know-how. In particular, you also receive an unparalleled commitment to excellence. Our firm’s solid 25-year track record has lots and lots of very satisfied clients.
Ensuring Your Success – Carlton & Company will help
- Establish a functional strategic framework– in contrast to a complicated plan that only gathers dust.
- Define your vision– coupled with discerning which goals are most feasible and then meeting them.
- Connect your campaign to long-range organizational goals– more than number crunching.
- Make the strongest case for your cause– and in the same fashion effectively communicate it to your stakeholders.
- Create a cohesive fundraising program from beginning to end– including walking with you every step of the way.
- Identify prospective donors and embrace them– and, equally important, with tact and sensitivity.
- Educate and empower your Board pursue major gifts– in reality the key to both short and long term success.
- Train and equip your staff for effective fundraising– especially when they already may be stretched thin.
- Ensure every donor is properly recognized and thanked– one of the easiest (and worst!) steps to skip.
- Cultivate long term support– success now lays a foundation for decades to come.
Best Practices & Today’s Technology
Carlton & Company partners with top fundraising-related specialists in the country to produce the Carlton & Company Advantage. Furthermore, our extended network includes experts in online visibility, case development, solicitation training, lobbying for public funds, strategic planning, organizational development, and leading-edge technology. With us, you will receive seasoned advice from world class advisers, so that you can move forward on a cost-effective basis. Contact us now and receive an example of our Feasibility study!
Three Keys to Fundraising Success
Successful fundraising depends on three things: strong volunteer leadership, a compelling case for support, and a promising pool of prospective donors. With that in mind, we work with you to accurately assess your potential and align these key elements to achieve your goal. Carlton & Company stresses “getting the homework right.” Our process minimizes risk to your decision-makers, as we walk alongside you every step of the way.