Put Carlton & Company’s experience to work in your Nonprofit Fundraising.
To see if you can benefit from the Carlton & Company edge, consider a few questions –Do you have any project that has been talked about for years – but has never gotten off the ground?
- To see if you can benefit from the Carlton & Company edge, consider a few questions —
- Do you have any project that has been talked about for years – but has never gotten off the ground?
- Is your staff stretched too thin to plan a successful campaign?
- Do you need more donors or volunteers?
- What would happen if your top three supporters moved or dropped out?
- Have you received any generous bequests in the last year?
- Are your staff and volunteers exhausted from frequent fundraising events?
- Could you use a new donation matching your annual budget?
Carlton & Company can work with your leadership team (Director/CEO, Board, and key volunteers) to meet your financial goals and strengthen your position for the next 3-5 years.
Tap into our 25 years of guidance to top nonprofit leaders, hundreds of successful fundraising campaigns, and over $1 Billion dollars raised.
Whether you are a startup or small 501(c)(3) needing seed funds, an established nonprofit growing to the next level, or an historic institution seeking 8-9 figures… We have the right tools and resources to move you forward, right now.
Let’s get started.
You already may know what you need: “We want a fundraising feasibility study for our new building to know how much we can raise and what design to choose.”
Or you may know where you want to go: “We need a larger endowment plus funds to hire additional staff!” – but need a viable plan to get there.
How can we help?
Use LiveChat to tell us more.
Or simply check one or more boxes and add an optional note. Then “submit” and we can start a free conversation to put our experience to work for you.
Fundraising Feasibility or Planning Study
Capital Campaign Planning & Execution
Annual Giving Materials
Fundraising Coaching – Flexible Staffing Options
Raising Funds without a Development Department
Stop Event Planning – Start Building Major Gift Capacity
(name and email and “submit”?)